Friday, December 08, 2006

Hiatus

OK,

I am beat up. Seriously. Running around in NYC is tiring me out. Plus work is hard now too, so I will have to take a pause from the blogophone to take a nap and catch up on the world. The Baker report looks promising, but also more like the beginning of the true fiasco rather than its logical conclusion.

Need I explain.

Think not.

Gone to fishin'.


PS
I am thinking about this blog differently too. I think it has to do with the job and PU. We will see.

2 comments:

Mendi Obadike said...

uh oh. the plot thickens.

Littlemilk said...

Yeah,

I have a different view of the world after working with "the people" and seeing what is important for brothers . . . it seems to be about their children, their mothers, and the passage of Jay-Z into some Pantheon of rappers and the world of The Game.

Witnessing this, at this point in my life is affecting me . . .not to mention several interesting conversations into the early dawn and beyond. Literally me jumping out of a car from one world to another.