Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Last Night's Penis Origami (Non-Sexual, It's Just Art From Australia)

Woke up this morning and went to the career center where all the head hunters are. I guess that's what you call them, there seems to be no private agencies here like in NYC, so I will have to look around for some other things. This being one of them -- A Career Center. I talked to a high school friend and was signed up for orientation. I receive my own little agent next week. After Big Momma's birthday.

Then I went and returned some videos to the bookstore. I watched the puppetry of the penis performance video -- Penis Origami, and am now in the middle of the documentary called Tackle Happy which deals with the two artist and their time on the road. Very funny. And very real. Today over lunch at this all you can eat sushi buffet I told my friend/business contact that I felt I had more in common with the guys traveling around making puppets with their balls than with the stiff guys I drank coffee with at the business school in Germany where I taught. She said, "Does that mean you don't want to go back to Germany to live?" My answer, "It might mean that. More than likely it means I don't want to live in Stuttgart anymore" I found out that you don't ever live totally in a country, but you alway live totally in a city. Will finish that documentary tonight.

I forgot to try and make a hamburger out of my penis in the shower, I was in a bit of a rush to get down to my meeting. I want to try the Eiffel Tower but I am afraid I don't have enough foreskin. I will try later. And I will keep you posted. Those stunts did look like they hurt.

I then talked to Bug at the bookstore about his apartment and his lover and their long relationship. A good strong relationship. I guess he is lucky. He is two years older than me. Been with the same guy for 13 years. He just celebrated a birthday, I will get him a gift. I also found out that he bought a truck, partly because I told him that it would make him blend into the straight world -- well, he was joking about that, as much as I was joking. But we talked about him being so masculine looking (I was transfixed by his fiery red hair, and his lips are so beautiful I wish he would cut the hair off from around his lips not to mention the tattoos). After the discussion I went home to shorten my resume and took a nap. Woke up. Finished dinner and started blogging and searching the web for the next gig. This is taking a bit more time than I thought.

Then it always does. Finding a mate, finding a job, finding the perfect living space, etc . . .

No comments: