Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another Battle With Flu

Maybe I have bird flu. I feel like crap. I also realize that I need an editor, or that my sleep deficit is affecting my verb tenses.

Reprieve!

MEME from my friend angryblackbitch.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Do I have a clean shirt?

2. How much cash do you have on you? $47

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” S'more!

4. Favorite planet? Neptune

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone. Rat-mo.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I don't have one. And I don't know the name of the one I have now.

7. What shirt are you wearing? A 10-year-old dark gray Banana Republic long sleeve knit with a whole in the bottom front left hand part.

8. Do you “label” yourself? Not really. I shop on the sales rack.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re current
ly wearing? Adidas

9.5. Bright or Dark Room? Bright.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is slick, tight on the blogophone and right on time.

11. What does your watch look like? No watch.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Typing, organizing, analyzing, planning, eating potato chips and listening to Maroon 5.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Minutes Remaining . . .

14. Where is your nearest 7-11? Like what the hell is that about? Probably Pennsylvania. I work and commute on all points of the Jersey Turnpike cousin.


15. What's a word that you say a lot? It's bananas.

16. Who told you he/she loved you last? My cousin Stanton Allen.

17. Last furry thing you touched? Dust ball in the storage room at work.

18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 2 Rolling Rocks, 3 glasses of Chardonnay

19. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, I ain't got one of those old contraptions.

20. Your worst enemy? Those closest to my person who don't see the true me, yet I still look to them for validation for some odd reason. I guess I am complicit in the conspiracy too.

20.5. Favorite age so far? I would say 29.

21. What is your current desktop picture? A black bird looking into a window from outside, tens of stories high, in NYC.

22. What was the last thing you said to someone? Have a good trip.

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I need the money.

24. Do you like someone? No. Still getting over a possibility that just wouldn't happen no matter how hard I tried, prayed, pleaded to the ancestors, etc . . . Finally, accepted that this mofo is just crazy, as in Beautiful Mind crazy . . . and I ain't a long haired brunette of a white woman. Time to float on. I am obviously being saved from something.

25. The last song you listened to? Bjork "It's Not Up to You"

26. What time of day were you born? 11:53 pm

27. What’s your favorite number? I have more than one. I like 8 and 13.

28. Where did you live in 1987? Nashville, Tennessee.

29. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, a little.

30. Is anyone jealous of you? Don't know.

31 Where were you when 9/11 happened? On a train to Stuttgart.

32. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Start kicking, cursing and shaking the machine violently (I am ashamed of my behavior, but it is true).

33. Do you consider yourself kind? I am kind but, I curse a lot.

34. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have three and working on others.

35. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Japanese

36. Would you move for the person you loved? I don't know.

37. Are you touchy feely? Always

38. What’s your motto? For now. Keep it moving.

39. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My cellphone, insulin, a wristband from Bahia.

40. What’s your favourite town/city? Don't know anymore. It depends so much on who is living there at that moment.

41. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? 2 egg whites, bacon, and cheese on whole wheat toast and a small coffee.

42. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Application to a Foundation in Belgium for work.

43. Can you change the oil on a car? No. And if I ask now, people think I am a fag (I think there are other reasons to think that) cause I am so old. I will just have to ask another fag.

44. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? She has a 3-year-old.

45. How far back do you know about your ancestry? 1807 for my mother -- for my father legend has it, our family started with a mother and daughter named Mariah and Mirandi. They traveled on the same slave ship.

46. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Interviewed at law firm. Blue shirt, yellow tie, brown khakis, brown shoes.

47. Does anything hurt on your body right now? No.

48. Have you been burned by love? Burned? Not since 1994. Heartbroken, yes.

No comments: