Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things

1. We have a bunch of brawlers at my job. Very interesting to know that I am not the only one. There must be about 4 or 5 of us liable to get down at anytime.

2. Tonight on television I saw the Billy Strayhorn documentary on Independent Lense. He was only 16 when he wrote Lush Life. It is interesting, all of his band mates called him Sweet Pea -- he was black, gay and Duke Ellington's major composer taking little credit during his lifetime for his work. Diane Reeves sounds so good in this documentary.

3. Brazil versus Portugal on Fox Soccer Channel. It is a friendly in England. I am glad I don't have to be at work until 11:00 am tomorrow. Downing coffee as we speak.

The re-broadcasting of the match is from 11:oo pm until 1:00 am. I could die tonight. Earlier I watched Fox Football Fone-In . . . marvelous evening!

No comments: